Wednesday 17 November 2010

Taking a deep breath and delving into my inventory!

I expect loads of you are like me in that we buy sooo many things, do hunts, get group gifties etc and never get around to wearing half the stuff in our inventory. My inventory management is non existant and my linden balance very low!

Sooo I have decided to make an effort to go each day into my inventory and make an outfit from things I already have - well this is the plan but I bet I still shop more!

Today here is what I pulled out of the wreckage:

In my inventory 1

The top is from Line - I got this at DU4 - I bought both black and white - have previously worn the white but forgot about the black!

The skirt is a group gift from Coco - Coco is a great group - many gifts and they stay up in store on a wall for ages so you dont miss them.

The shoes are Maitreya - shanti - I bought the fat pack at the 50% off sale and I do wear them a lot

The skin is from Dutch Touch - it is Yri in caramel - I was tempted to buy the V2 Joilie skins today - but I have them in the V1 in fat pack in 2 tones so I resisted. Anyway, it is possible to revamp skins now with all the wonderful makeups in tattoo layers :)

Talking of which I am wearing Glamorize soft smoke eyeshadow in soft gold and Glamorize eyeline in Supercat. Also wearing Cheap makeup lashes - tattoo layer and Prim Lashes by Glow Studio - innocent.

The hair base is from Dekade and so is the Hair Attachment

The lipstick is from Mynerva - Plum

The pearls are from Deco

The ring - I love this ring - is from Paper Couture and is called Water over Wine

Nails are from SLink

Eyes are from Poetic Colors

Pose is from Exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment