Thursday 18 November 2010

Delving into my inventory Day 2

Day 2 of my attempt to tidy my inventory - I have managed to delete a load of unwanted stuff - but it is still a disaster - this could take me weeks!!!

Anyway onto what I have pulled out today:

delving into my inventory day2

delving into my inventory day 2

Skin - this was free from Mother Goose (or $1l) - Bini3 - I think it is a beautiful delicate skin - thank you Mother Goose <3

Hair base and hair attachment - Dekade

Eyes - poetic colors - Autumn Beach

Top - Tee*fy - part of Paito Dress Noir - I added the cuffs from Mimikri Suza Dress

Pants - CheerNo - Diamond is Mine Hunt

Shoes - Bare Robin - Stilletto Moody

Hands - SLink

Choker - SLink - Platinum Hunt Gift I think

Pose - Modd G - Made of Old Irregular Dreams set - free

No comments:

Post a Comment