Tuesday 16 November 2010

I could not resist!!!!

This new release from Clawtooth is soooo cute. It is called "Could I resist" and no I could not :)
I shopped it in the Glamorous Blondes and Exquisite Reds packs.

new clawtooth hair

New Clawtooth Hair

New Clawtooth Hair

I am also wearing one of my favorite coats for this season - the Oyakin Linen Coat - this is the brown shade.

The sweater is from Sways Creations - it is really sweet with a little reindeer on the front - I added the lower prim from Izumiya's beige sweater.

The scarf is My Vintage Scarf from Milk Motion

Boots are fromm Kookie - hobbit boots

Leggings from TIAF (this is a fawn) - knit leggings in rust

Legwarmers are the prims from Jane's Rugby Socks

Skin from Dekade Dahlia Sunkissed for TDRB

Freckles and eyebrows from Mynerva

Lashes from Cheap Makeup

Skirt - Baiastice Tweed sculpted skirt-brown - I <3 this skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment