Wednesday 24 November 2010

I am hopeless!

I gave in to temptation and shopped again today! I bought some lovely hair from Boon and a few little things from The Sea Hole at the L$50 sale (only on certain items)

I had a set in my inventory from O'Bleak for ages called Bohemian Rapture which I loved but could not find a top that I really liked to wear with it - but at The Sea Hole I found a couple at 50L which I thought would work so here is the skirt with one of the tops and my new hair:

dimiday6_002

Close up of the hair:

dimiday6_003

And still wearing the hair I found some other things I liked in my inventory

inventory tidy day 6


Pics 1 & 2

Skin - Mynerva - Plain Jane 2 - caramel
Lashes - Cheap Make Up
Skirt, headband and earrings - O'Bleak - Bohemain Rapture
Bracelet - o'Bleak - from Peace Love and Chains set
Shoes - Zaara - Mojri in black
Shirt - The Sea Hole - PleatedBlouse in Shadowy Lilac - 50L sale
Necklace - TRD Blue Ribbon Necklace
Anklet - SLink
Nails - SLink
Hair - Boon PUN448 in purple

Pic 3

Hair, Lashes, Shoes - same as above
Skin - Tres Bla - Echo in tan
Top - Aoharu - Pink Glitter Shirt
Pants - Zaara - Churdar pants in Black
Bracelet - Zaara
Necklace - Deco - Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment