Sunday 7 November 2010

Bloggers' Challenge - 52 Weeks of Color - Gray

Luna Jubilee's challenge "52 Weeks of Color" is on and this week's colour is Gray http://lunajubilee.com/ - and as I was wearing an outfit of mostly gray when I spotted this challenge I quickly took a pic - actually I like the idea of colour based challenges so maybe this will encourage me to blog a bit more .


52 weeks of colour - Gray


Hat - Luce - Nov Group Gift
Jacket - Loveme Girlie Cape - mom's gift
Sweater - DeLa - Emilia
Pants - LeLutka - Fallen Pants
Socks - Jane - Little Piggies Rugby Socks
Boots - Anexx Knit Legwarmers and Flats - Nordic
Skin - Exodi Sylvan (50L Friday) - this shade is vivante
Eyeshadow - Kyoot feline eyeshadow
Lipstick - Mynerva - pink
Eyelashes - cheap makeup
Hair - Clawtooth - Louise Brooks in softest black
Pose - Beemans
Location - Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment