Friday 24 September 2010

Caught with my Hands in the Kookie Jar

Kookie has these lovely Vo Pumps out for 50L Friday - only about an hour left to grab if you still want to grab!

French Connection

I am also wearing hair by Clawtooth - French Connection - one shade of brown is out for 50L Friday - not sure which as I had already bought this hair at Hair Fair - the shade I am wearing is "Break of Dawn"

My pants are Brown Wool Pants from LeLutka - I wear these a lot.

Sweater is from Zaara - La Femme Turtle Neck - shade Bordeaux

Fur vest is from Oyakin

Skin is Helena 03 - new at the Dressing Room from Tuli

Bag is Croco Kelly Type bag - texture change Black or Brown - from Septem Essentia - it was either free or maybe 5l at the most - nice bag - it did give me a script error when changing texture - but the texture did change :) There are a few cheap/free items available at this shop: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/japan%20canvas/82/173/32

Belt is V Shaped Belt from Coco

Eyes are from Poetic Colors - Gold Flakes - Tourmaline

Lipstick is from Mynerva - Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment