Friday 24 September 2010

Reindeer and Leopards

It's Friday!!! And today has been a good one for me - I liked much of the 50L Friday offerings :)

Here is a couple of the items from Milk Motion - the cutest little worn boots with leopard fur cuffs and a matching bag.



reindeer

I am wearing them with:

Izuma - beige sweater
Doppleganger Inc. - cuffed cords - also on todays 50L Friday list
Kunglers - Bamboo Necklace and Earrings - I love this set
Mary's Closet - Daru Socks
Clawtooth - Summer Fade hair - in Soil
Poetic Colors - Night Rain eyes
+Count - Hoodie Knit Vest - reindeer - from Gacha - sooo cute and all prim
Ugly Duck - Beth Dark skin
Dutch Touch - Metallic lipstick tattoo layer from Yri Coffee pack


Here is a bigger pic of the necklace and earring set and the adorable reindeer knit vest :)

reindeer 1

Now off to see if I can find the Rocking Friday item at Action - I couldnt see it earlier and I love Action so want to know what it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment