Monday 10 May 2010

In Mint Condition

Today I went along to Sixty Nine to take a look at the new release hair - and of course I shopped one! This one is called Echo and it is a lovely soft face framing style that put me in the mood to make a romantic soft outfit to wear with it.

I looked into my inventory and found this dress from Oyakin which I shopped in February and had forgotten about. I love it and am pleased I have found it again. This style is called Antique-onp in mint.

I took this picture in my soooo beautiful free group gift sky box from Double Paradox - if you havent got this then join Double Paradox and get it! It is really fantastic.

sixtynine new hair_001

My shoes are from the 50% off sale at Aoharu last year.
Skin is by Curio
Leggings are from Mocha
Headband and under tank are from Miel
Eyes from Poetic Colors
Pose from LAP (edited with avimote to stop hair sticking into chest)

No comments:

Post a Comment