Tuesday 11 May 2010

Clawing my way through the lag :(

***QUICK UPDATE *** - I just noticed that the skin I am wearing is less than half price at this location : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/91/114/27 - I paid $800L for it but all FD skins are $300L at Tableau just now - so I shopped more lol. Notice says until 10th May but they are still priced at $300L just now so RUN RUN RUN if ya want them cheap - they are cute :)

It seems that SL hates me today and unless I comply with it's evil masters and log in with viewer 2, I am lagged to virtual death :( But I stuck with emerald and managed finally to clean up some of my inventory and get dressed in some of the things I have lurking in there.

Not the best picture I am sad to say - but I was having some major issues with everything :(

Neutral

My hair is free from Clawtooth - it is a nice simple style and it comes in a free fat pack of all the colours - you can find this at the Clawtooth Mansion.

The skin is from Fashionably Dead

Shho Boots from Maitreya

Tights are from Ugly Duck in Nerd shade

Tulip Top from Miel

Necklace from Mandala

Bag is the Dark Mouse May Group Gift Package - gifty is inside it :)

The skirt is part of a knit dress from DeLa - really nicely made item

No comments:

Post a Comment