Thursday 18 November 2010

Mission to sort my inventory - Day 3

I have managed to get my inventory down to just over 20k - it's still a mess but it has been fun looking at some of the stuff I have - and wondering "Why on earth do I have this???" many times!!

I found a whole load of free stuff from the gift section at KMADD - a section where designers who have a space there put out some gifts. Most of it is for men - so why did I take them??? a. I seem unable to pass a free item without grabbing to take a look, and b. sometimes men's stuff works well for us girls too.

Anyway if you havent been there (especially if you have a male avi) it's worth a pop along to have a look. I found, in the stuff I had from the KMADD free section, teeshirts from Reek - the folder has both male and female :)

Delving into my inventory Day 3


TeeShirt - Reek - Ohai girls tee Pink
Skin - Sunny Su Soon Skin - DevonAoki - free and really sweet
Teeth - Teethy from Tik Tok
Socks - SLink Pink Toe Socks with smiley faces - cute - but they have invisiprims that can't be turned off :(
Shorts - *H&K* Moon Bunnystar dot pants - these are from a whole outfit I got ages ago when I was doing a hunt
Hair - Mikan-hair - honey bunny - gacha 30L - and so cute
Panda Bean Bag - Pink Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment