Friday 19 November 2010

Day 3 of Inventory Sort Out

I was worried that 50L Friday would weaken my resolve not to shop but to sort my inventory - but I was good - I only shopped the Boston boots from Reek.

These looked sturdy and work like boots and I wanted to make an outdoor worky type look. I tried on my Lumberjack Jacket from Lelutka - it is lovely but wasnt what I wanted - then I remembered a shirt and parka group gift that was recently given by the Coco Group.

Delving into my Inventory Day 3

Skin - Mynerva - cutie pie dimples - past hunt gift for OMG That's Adorable Hunt
Boots - Boston Boots - Reek for 50L Friday
Jeans - Maitreya Skinny Jeans
Socks - Marys Closet Daru Socks
TeeShirt - Fri.Day Long sleeve scooped tee in Orange
Shirt and Parka - Group Gift from Coco
Hair - Dernier Cri - Sadie in brown shades (colour change hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment