Monday 22 November 2010

Day 5 - inventory clean up

I was distracted from my mission to organise my inventory by this beautiful skin by Mother Goose in one of the many Lucky Boards at her shop. I stalked it for 2 days! But I think it is worth it - it is called Oyat. Actually I got the demo and I would have purchased one of these but it is only available in fat pack - but that comes with 3 shapes and loads of versions of this skin for 900L - so it is still a bargain ... I may give in to temptation next month when I buy more lindens :)

Mother Goose Oyat LB

I did some inventory tidy and found the following:

Inventory Tidy Day 4

Skin - Mother Goose - Oyat - LB
Hair - Lamb - Honey in Honeycomb
Skirt - Milk Motion - my short skirt
Boots - Bax - prestige boots in brown
Jacket - Maitreya - Camden Jacket
Arm Warmers - Mimikiri
Shirt - Equus - part of a dress
Necklace - Deco - essential pears in Winter Berries - Nov Group Gift
Poses - Modd.G - Made of Forrest Animals set - free
Hands - SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment