Sunday 28 November 2010

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged. "

Umm yeah sorry for the title but this outfit from Mimikiri made my brain attack me with quotes from "Galaxy Quest"!!!

galaxy

The skirt, top and jacket all all from the Holly range Mimikiri - top and skirt in the version Galaxy - and Jacket in Black. I think it is a lovely set - now all I need to do is find some nice Christmas parties where they serve plum pudding :)

I had been trying to do the 52 weeks of color challange today - but all the "plums" in my inventory are of various shades of some sort of purplish from lilac to dark purple so I am counting the hair I am using in this post as my "plum challange" - it is from Boon and is in Purple - but it looks like a deep victoria plum shade to me - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

The skin is from Dutch Touch - Yri in Caramel - winter make up

Boots are from G Field - short lace up boots - I have the fat pack of these and they are lovely - actually I have these in plum but I liked the black with my outfit better.

Tights - Ugly Duck - 10 denier tights

Lashes - Bukka Eye Lush Changer (speaking of Bukka - new item in LB - a tunic - I'm go to go stalk in a moment)

Lipstick - Dutch Touch in PLUM yay more plum

Freckles - Tres Bla

Pose and Set by Modd G - free (pose modded using avimator to move hair out of chest)

No comments:

Post a Comment