Saturday 18 September 2010

Garage Sale

I really need to stop shopping less and start blogging more of what I already have in my messed up inventory but I keep finding things to buy !!!

Today I bought this lovely vintage scarf from Milk Motion - Project Themory item - the theme is garage sale.

I also shopped the PT item from Ploom - some really nice Bee Hive hair.


garage sale scarf

garage sale scarf 2

The sweet jeans are from Gato - called Granny Jeans and the boots are from Maitreya - Soho Boots in Shabby Chic. The sweater is also from Maitreya - Savoir Sweater - beige - comes in sheer and opaque versions.

The skin - which I have blogged before and I love is from Tres Bla - Echo Tan at DU4

Nails are from SLink

The earrings are Indyra Originals - Porta Nova Earrings - these were from the Under The Sea Hunt at the Dominion so I am not sure if they can be bought

No comments:

Post a Comment