Tuesday 13 July 2010

Clawtooth Summer Sale

I have sooo many clawtooth hairs - but that didnt stop me diving over to take advantage of the fabulous Bubbles' great 50% off sale! My bestest friend, Ren, came with me and we shopped quite a few.

Ren had been shopping on her own (grrr how could she leave me behind???!!) and got this really nice sheer knit in baby blue from CE Cubic Effect - I really like it - maybe she wont mind if I go get one later - in another colour. As it was I wanted to sort of match in with her and I found a little dress in my inventory from Runo Runo (think it was free or no more than 10L) that I liked.

clawtooth 50% off sale

Ahhhrggh - just looked again at this pic and see I did not "tweek" my feet to right match when I changed my lighting - sorry - these slink feet usually look much better when I do them right :(

So credits for above:
Me
Hair - Cheated Hearts in the shade Blonde Redhead from Clawtooth (50% off sale)
Dress - RunoRuno
Skin - Ugly Duck
Feet - SLink

Ren
Hair - Kiss Kiss in Coco
Glasses - December
Skin - Ugly Duck
Shoes - Kookie
Sheer Knit in Baby Blue from CE Cubic Effect

I love her top/dress/undies - seems it can be quite a few things - that here is a closer pic . The little sculpted prim straps are really nice - but she had to mod them to make them attach to the main top part.

The hair she wears in this pic is also from the Clawtooth Sale - it is Let's Get Married in Hot Chocolate
clawtooth 50% off sale 2


Sale runs until the 25th July - Dont Miss It!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment