Friday 30 July 2010

Blurry Friday

Ok so a bad title - I need to work on these!!

Anyway it's Friday so that means my weekly tour of Fifty Linden Friday and Rockin' Friday stuffs. And it was a good week :)

First up LeLutka has a skin pack out for Fifty Linden Fridays - I am showing the skin below in "Sunkissed"

Mandala (love love love) has some bangles and nails in gold shades out for Rockin' Fridays

And Kyoot has a lovely tank top and bikini out for Fifty Linden Fridays


flf_001

Also worn in picture above: Hair by Lamb, Feet by SLink


Then I picked up some pretty weird looking eyes from Turquoise Unicorn - called Star Machine. I thought they would go with some of the stuff I got from the Blur exhibit. I have been wanting to blog the Tres Bla Skins from Blur so now I can :)

flf_002

Above:

Skin - Arsenic - Tres Bla
Hair - Twinkle Toast - Clawtooth
Eyes - TU - Star Machine
Tank - RunoRuno
Skirt - Miel
Leggings - Mimikri
Shoes - Kookie
Necklace - Mandala

Closer look at the face and eyes below:

flf_004

And another one of the Tres Bla Blur make-up skins (I bought the fat pack) - Dashing is the make up below:

flf_009

Now I must run to RL work :( Have a great Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment