Saturday 12 June 2010

Feeling Arty

I havent posted for a while as I just havent found too many things recently that have made me want to rush off and take a pic. But today I found a few things in the new Dressing Room Blue and at the Project Themory Boho offerings that I really liked :)

Beauty Spot

This pretty dress is called Artistic Sessions Dress from Happy Finds - $75L for Project Themory

The necklace is really nice too and is called Bird Map Necklace also $75L from Happy Finds

The skin is Laura (Rose) from Ugly Duck

Hair is one of the hairs from the 4 pack from Boon at the Dressing Room Blue - I think it's lovely.

Glasses are from December

Shoes are from Kookie - also at the Dressing Room Blue

Socks are from Atomic - previous Project Themory item

Bag is the Art Bag from the gacha from Vooner's main shop

Picture taken at Pixel Mode T-Town

While at the Dressing Room Blue I also picked up a lovely body suit in Sea Green from Maitreya (not shown here)

D-Lab has a really cute offering for PT this week - I'll try to get a pic and post it later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment