Thursday 2 December 2010

•"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato"

I love Christmas - but it is an expensive time of the year - in both lives. However for all us Ebeneezers out there - Mr. Scrooge's Christmas Village is now open here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheeky%20Pea/177/69/1023- and we can get lots of little goodies for free including two cute pose sets from Olive Juice.

The one I am showing is from the Naughty List Stocking set - called "Where's my stuffers"

naughty list

The cute tray of gingerbread men and hot chocolate is also from the village - free and by Awesome Blossom

Fireplace is from What's Next (not at the village and not free) - there is a fireplace free at the village tho - its from LaLaLicious

Skin - FD - Lucy May

Hair - Clawtooth (oh 50% sale on all hairs there just now - I think I have almost styles all from last sale and new releases and 50L F etc - but I'll pop over anyway - might grab in a colour I dont have )

Jammies - Mocha - Ruffle Pyjamas in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment