Tuesday 7 December 2010

Roll up, roll up .... new pants in town

... ladies and gentlemen, the weather outside is frightful but these new pants from TokiD are delightful. Only L$50L a pair, don't miss them!

roll ups

TokiD has just released these cute rolling pants - only 50L and come in about 7 colours (most checked but one plain set is available)

I also bought this sweater while I was buying the pants - knit top yellow (it's a dull yellow - more khaki I would say) - $120L

Hair - Call the Lions - Wheat - Clawtooth

Undersweater - Aviator Sweater Cream - Jane

Books - Boston Boots - Reek (past 50L Friday)

Hat - Bobblehat from Concrete Flowers for AVDC Hunt (very cute)

Panda - Luck Board at SP

SKin - Plain Jane in Caramel - Mynerva

Baf - Bukka - free (subscribo I think)

Picture taken at Sways - LOVE the cute little bears running around my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment