Saturday 18 December 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Cerise

I havent blogged much lately (busy RL) but I am trying to keep up with Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of color challenge

Today I have made two looks for Cerise (both based around the same boots as they were the first item in my inv that I found that looked "cerisish")

cerise1_001

cerise_001


Photo 1

Skin - Lea - Lionskins
Hair - Wild Nothings - Lamb
Pants - Croc Pants in Pink - Mimikiri
Top - Bra Top in Fuchsia - Maitreya
Necklace - Ribbon Necklace - past TDR special
Boots - Tartan Boots in Pink - Peqe

Pose - Adorkable Poses - Voodoo Set
Telephone Seat - Moranique (2011 special - 50L)

Photo 2

Skin - Lea - Lionskins
Boots - Tartan Boots in Pink - Peqe
Leggings - Brith Unicef Leggings - Fume (now Peqe)
Sweater - Ribbon Sweater in White -The Secret Store (modded to make ribbons cerise)
Hair - Dot - Ploom (previous Hunt Prize from The Platinum Hunt)
Earrings - Mandala




Photo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment