Wednesday 15 September 2010

Autumn Berries

I love Autumn as a season, so many colours: reds, golds and browns of the leaves and all the rich berries.

autumn berries

Creidits:

Skin - Mynerva - Cutie Dimples - OMG That's Adorable skin

Skirt - Kunglers - part of Joile Grape Dress - I like this dress but the top comes only in a jacket layer :( I should have checked the layers before I shopped it - I may not have purchased if I had realised as it limits its use - BUT it is a nice dress and I am sure I will wear it as a dress one day :)

Boots - Miel - Far Boots Plaid - OMG Love these boots - come with 9 options ofr main boot colour and sock colour all for less than $500L - yay!

Hair - Clawtooth - French Connection - shopped at Hair Fair

Shirt - BP* Bottan shirt in Purple

Necklace - Zaara

Cardigan - Sub Crochet Cardigan from Mustache - I shopped this in Oatmeal and have modded it to a dark grey

Tights - Mimikiri

No comments:

Post a Comment