Saturday 10 July 2010

Yummy!

DP YumYum has a new release out. This adorable little summer dress. It comes in yellow or pink and has two options to buy. The first is the dress only and the second is the dress with a hat and shoes.

I elected to buy the dress only in yellow as I have in my inventory quite a few hats and in fact I selected a hat I had previously shopped from DP YumYum to wear with my new dress.

New DP YumYum Dress

The shoes are from J's - a purchase from last summer
Bag is from Dark Mouse - this was a group gift from Last Summer
Pearls are from Dark Mouse - these were only $1L - all the previous profile pick awards are for sale at Dark Mouse just now for $1L
Skin is Beth from Ugly Duck - I know I wear it a lot but it is all time my fav skin :)
Hair is from Shag - this style is Nymph a previous Project Themory item - talking of which I shooped a few PT things this week and will try to blog them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment