Friday 30 April 2010

Going Dutch

After all the badness of SL over the last two days I am a happy girl again. I am sure most of you know all about Fifty Linden Fridays - this week I got some hair from Clawtooth that I love and to make things even better Dutch Touch sent out a group gift skin that goes so well with the hair :) The picture is not great as I crashed several times trying to take the shot - but at least we can all log in again :)

Loving Fifty Linden Fridays

I have not looked at the body on this skin as yet but I do like the face. I remember when Dutch Touch first started skins and I did not like them - this face however I do like so I must revisit Dutch Touch skins and get some demos and see how they have progressed.

I love Clawtooth hair - it is quirky and fun. If you have not yet visited Clawtooth maybe you should have a peek :)

The eyes in this picture are the Spring Meadow free eyes from Poetic Colors - so very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment