Wednesday 1 December 2010

Arrrggh!

I told myself I would avoid red or green posts this month but already I am breaking my own rules!

I was at Milk Motion today looking to see if I could find the With Love Hunt prize as I did see someone (sorry can't remember the blog) make a post showing a cute skin as the gift. Anyway I could not find the item but I did see a cute cardi - and bought it in red (well 'tis the season). It comes with a sculpted bottom part which I am not wearing.

Later I was wandering around Tram and saw a sweet little dress that I thought would look cute with the cardi but it was only in Navy or White - of course I checked and saw they are modify (yay) so I grabbed the white and turned it red :)

Tram & Milk Motion

The LB shoes from Luce were just the right shade so easy shoe choice.

Skin - one I havent worn for ages and I really like it - Ugly Duck - Laura - red

Hair - Louise Brooks in softest black from Clawtooth

Hairband - from FD - it was free

Stockings - Maitreya

Pearls - Deco - Nov Group Gift

Eyes - Night Rain from Poetic Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment